Monday, September 22, 2014

New Blog

           Hello there! My name is Gabby Giddings! I am currently a freshman at Windsor High School. I am involved in three sports this year. I play basketball, volleyball, and I swim. My whole life I have been athletic and have played many other sports as well. The sports I focus on and enjoy the most are basketball and volleyball. I have quite a large background in each of the two sports. I have played basketball for eight years now. I have traveled all around the nation to play competitively. I am going on my fourth year of volleyball and I am playing on the varsity team this year. This blog is for anyone who enjoys playing sports, specifically basketball and volleyball. I will be posting on here a couple times a month to keep you updated on current information or anything going on in my life as an athlete! I will be giving out tips on how to be a good athlete as well as a good student, along with other advice. I am looking forward to keeping up with this blog and helping out anyone who is, or wants to become an athlete.

Gabby

1 comment:

  1. Gabby, the overall concept of your blog is really interesting to me. Your success in athletics is something to be proud of, and I'm glad that you chose these sports as your topic. Maybe you could add a couple of pictures or images of you playing the sport that could give the reader a more personal feel. I hope to read more soon!

    ReplyDelete