Thanks for reading! :-)
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Year 2
I am on to my second year of high school and sports have already begun! I am currently playing on the varsity volleyball team and we play 6 days a week which is incredibly time consuming. I have returned to the same honor core classes as last year and my other classes are challenging as well. Last year, I would say that I definitely struggled with managing my time. I had a hard time knowing when it was an appropriate time to do my homework and how I would manage to get it all complete in time for me to get enough sleep throughout the night. Looking back on my freshman year, I now know what works for my schedule and what does not. I try my best to get more homework finished as soon as I get home or at least get a head start on it so I don't have as much when I go back to finish. That way, I am less stressed and I am able to focus more on the one subject and put in my best effort. I have already observed that I feel more confident with the work that I am turning into my classes and my grades reflect the schedule adjustment I have made. As a result of all I have learned from freshman year, I feel I have more time to do the things I would like to in my free time and I am preforming at a higher level in whatever sport I am playing in. This last week we played in a game against Ukiah and I was put into the Windsor Times newspaper article. I thought it was a pretty exciting moment so I have included a picture of the article below!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment